The aviation personnel and records department is responsible for normative, legal, documentation and office management, statistical, operational and administrative tasks related to:
- Aviation personnel register keeping;
- Aviation personnel licensing, ratings and authorizations;
- Revalidation and renewal of licenses, ratings and authorizations;
- Issue of certificates on data extracted from aviation personnel register;
- Processing and archiving other documentation falling within the remit of the Department.
Licenses are issued following the completion of the appropriate training programs, comprehensive knowledge checks, medical examinations, and once examinations are passed by all aviation personnel categories.