The aviation personnel and records department is responsible for normative, legal, documentation and office management, statistical, operational and administrative tasks related to:
- Aviation personnel register keeping;
- Aviation personnel licensing, ratings and authorizations;
- Revalidation and renewal of licenses, ratings and authorizations;
- Issue of certificates on data extracted from aviation personnel register;
- Processing and archiving other documentation falling within the remit of the Department;
Licenses are issued following the completion of the appropriate training programs, comprehensive knowledge checks, medical examinations, and once examinations are passed by all aviation personnel categories.