An aircraft shall be considered to be maintained in an airworthy condition provided that:
a) it meets the type certificate requirements,
b) it is in a condition for safe operation, and
c) it meets other requirements as specified by the Directorate.
Continuing airworthiness of aircraft is demonstrated by a certificate of airworthiness and airworthiness review certificate.
Depending on the purpose for which the aircraft is operated, continuing airworthiness may be maintained by :
- Air carrier or stand-alone organisation;
- Owner of the aircraft or user.
- CAD-AIR-OB-U007 - Application for the aircraft airworthiness review (except ballons);
- CAD-AIR-OB-U008 - Application for the ballons airworthiness review;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U017 - Notifications of issuance or extension of Airworthiness Review Certificate;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U018 - Application for the issuance of Export Airworthiness Review Certificate;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U019 - Recommendation for the issuance of Airworthiness Review Certificate;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U039 - Part 26 compliance checklist;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U010 - Application for the Noise certificate;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U011 - Application for the approval of an Aircraft Maintenance Programme;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U040 - Application for exemption;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U012 - Application for ELT code;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U013 - Application for Mode S Transponder code;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U015 - Application for approval of Aircraft contininug airworthiness record system;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U016 - Application for approval of Aircraft Flight Manual;
- CAD-AIR-OB-U037 - Application for acceptance of modification or repair;
- Form 18B - Application for the approval of flight conditions for a Permit to fly;
- Form 21 - Application for Permit to fly.