- CAD-ADR-UP-001 - Guidance for Ground handling and Self-handling certification;
- CAD-ADR-UP-002 - Guidance for aeronautical study development and submiting.
- CAD-ADR-OB-002 - Application Form for Issue of Approval to operate an Aerodrome;
- CAD-ADR-OB-003 - Application Form for Issue/Amend/Renewal of Groundhandling/Self-handling Licence;
- CAD-ADR-OB-004 - Application Form for Issue of Permission for positioning Facilities, Installations and Devices;
- CAD-ADR-OB-005 - Application Form for Approving/Accepting of Aerodrome Manual Amendment;
- CAD-ADR-OB-008 - Application Form for Issue/Amend/Transfer of Aerodrome Certificate.
- Appendix 1 - Certification Basis (Certification Specification);
- Appendix 2 - Organization and Operations Requirements.
- Appendix 3 - List of fulfillment of the basic requirements for the inssuance of a aerodrome license (Amendment 2);
- Applicants for the legalization of buildings are advised to submit the applications granted under the Air Transport Law by the Directorate through the authority competent for the legalization of buildings. For such applications Directorate will not charge a fee;
- To ensure a proper view of the application in PDF it is necessary to have an updated Adobe Reader version.