CIVIL AVIATION DIRECTORATE
OF THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY
COMPETITION FOR NON-EXECUTIVE STAFF POSITIONS
AND ENTERING INTO PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS
POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
1. Software engineer , Information and Communication Section, Support Division - 1 staff member
· implementation of IS: participation in the development of logical and physical data model,
· participation in describing business operations that can be more efficiently and effectively implemented using ICT;
· participation in the definition of user requests and the development of specification of dedicated software solutions (applications);
· participation in creating instructions for implementation of applications on a specific platform;
· develops and tests applications on a specific platform;
· develops instructions for using applications;
· implement applications;
· provides training to the users;
· maintenance of IS: administration of applications, providing support to employees in the use of applications;
Software engineer requirements:
· higher education in the field of social sciences and humanities or technology and engineering sciences in first degree academic studies or specialized academic studies with at least 240 ECTS;
· 1 year of working experience in the field of information communication technology applications;
· English language B 1 * CEFR
Preference will be given to candidates with:
· thorough knowledge in Oracle technology:
o Oracle DB 12c (SQL, PL / SQL, modelling, optimization;
o Oracle WebLogic 12c;
o Oracle Application Express 5+;
o Oracle BI Publisher;
o Oracle SQL Developer;
· experience in developing applications on the Oracle Application Express platform;
· experience in developing applications on the Java Platform, enterprise edition;
· frontend technologies (HTML, JS / ES, CSS / SCSS, AJAX);
· Thorough knowledge WEB services (RESTful, SOAP);
· experience in collecting, analysing and documenting business user requests;
· experience in designing business software solutions;
· experience in running software development projects;
· a certificate from the domain of designing and developing software solutions.
2. IT technician, Information and Communication Section, Support Division, Support Division - 1 staff member
· monitors the information communication infrastructure: analyses system records and identifies potential problems in the system, examines the functionality of the installed equipment, and proposes measures for optimum use;
· maintains information communication infrastructure: adds, deletes and updates user accounts in the system, ensures system protection, resolves system downtime and reports, improves system performance, maintains a computer network, makes backup copies of data and systems, creates documentation of the computer system;
· provides technical and customer support in a network environment;
IT technician requirements:
· secondary education
· 1 year work experience in the maintenance of information communication infrastructure
· English language B1 * CEFR
Priority will be given to candidates with in-depth knowledge of:
· Computer hardware: installation and servicing
· Microsoft technologies: Office tools, Active Directory, Exchange, IIS,
· Unix operating systems: Oracle Linux, Centos Linux.
3. Adviser for taxes, records and payment operation, Finance and Accounting Department, Support Division - 1 staff member
· controls accounts, summaries, accounting records and payment orders in connection with payroll, wage allowances and other benefits of employees and working without labour relations in the Directorate;
· performs control of the forms and delivers them to the Retirement and Disability Insurance Fund and other competent state bodies;
· participates in making the annual tax return on total payments of taxable income;
· ensures of the correct application of regulations, as well as the proper functioning of the automated payroll system and other contributions;
· monitors the collection of accounts receivable, as well as the maturity of receivables;
· participates in the preparation of project requirements for the implementation of new updates to the applications from the remit of the Department;
· performs testing of the new updates of the applications from the remit of the Department before their implementation;
· receives and controls promissory notes and draft authorizations or other securities, and keeps the records thereof;
· prepares the documentation necessary for the implementation of the payment of securities deliverable to the appropriate commercial bank;
· produces information, analyses, reports, reviews and correspondence from the remit of the Department;
· monitors and implements regulations in the field of accounting and financial operations, payment operations and tax legislation;
Adviser for Taxes, records and payments requirements:
· acquired higher education in the field of economics at basic academic or specialist vocational studies in the remit of at least 240 ESPB points;
· 1 year work experience in financial management;
· Structured knowledge in the field of finance: knowledge of economic and accounting principles in practice, analysis and reporting of financial data;
· English language A1 * CEFR
II COMMON TO ALL POSTS:
Work on the job under the permanent employment contract, place of work: Belgrade, street: 23 and 23/1 Skadarska.
III APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
· - signed application with the indication for which position the candidate is applying with the contact address and telephone number;
· - original or a certified photocopy of the certificate of citizenship of the Republic of Serbia;
· - original or certified photocopy of the birth certificate;
· - original or certified photocopy of the qualifications diploma;
· - proof of working experience in the appropriate industry (certificates, decisions and other documentation from which it is evident in which jobs and what education the working the experience has been acquired;
· - judicial authority's certificate of not being prosecuted under any law;
The above documentation must be enclosed in the original or a photocopy endorsed by a notary public.
All documentation must be in Serbian language, or if in a foreign language must be translated into Serbian and endorsed by the certified court interpreter.
Untimely, inadmissible, illegible or incomplete applications, or duly completed applications but lacking all the required documentation in the original or a photocopy certified by the notary public will be dismissed with the conclusion written by the Competition Commission.
Candidates must submit their applications within 15 days, starting from the day following the public vacancy announcement published in the "Blic" daily news periodical and in the official web page of the Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia (www.cad.gov.rs).
V APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
The Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia Street: 23 and 23/1 Skadarska, indicating "For vacancy announcement with the job position entitled to which the candidate is applying for".
VI POINT OF CONTACT:
Irena Bjelotomic, 011 292 7028
VII ASSESSMENT OF COMPETENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS OF CANDIDATES IN THE SELECTION PROCEDURE:
The Competition Commission will conduct interviews for verifying the appropriateness of professional competence, knowledge and skills, on the premises of the Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic Serbia, Belgrade, at Skadarska street numbers 23 and 23/1 with the candidates submitting the applications in a timely, reasonable, intelligible, and complete manner containing all relevant documentation for meeting the conditions for the vacancies announced.
Timely notification will be given on the exact date, calendar day and time of the interview by telephone or mail indicated in the application.
Applicants applying to multiple positions must submit one application indicating the posts they apply for and submit the required documents for those posts.
All terms, phrases, nouns, adjectives or verbs in this ad used in the masculine gender shall relate to women with no discrimination intended.
Please be hereby informed that the documentation will be returned exclusively at the request in writing made by the candidates.
Back to other news